What do I need to wear for the program?
There is no set uniform for the Let’s Ride sessions. Kids can wear their school uniform however they are welcome to change into general sports clothing and runners. Do be mindful of the following:
- Long baggy clothing can get stuck in the bike chain – ensure clothing is not loose fitting
- Closed in shoes – no thongs, sandals or similar shoes
- Sleeved clothing – provide better protection
What happens in the event of bad weather?
Can my child join the program if he/she can’t currently ride a bike or is on training wheels?
How long does a Lets Ride session run for?
Who delivers the Let’s Ride sessions?
How do I get my bike to school for the program?
Parents have two options:
1. They can drop the bike to school in the morning. Parents will need to check in at the office to confirm storage location and will need to supply their own lock. The school or Cycling Australia will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged bikes.
2. For after school programs drop the bike off at the program after the school bell goes.